Safety is the most important thing we do and the key to a successful trip!
Our vision is to be one of the leading when it comes to safety. NMA(Norwegian Maritime authority) in Norway have specific requirements and guidelines for RIB activity, that we always practice through well-established routines for control of equipment, as well as good prepared HSE plans.
Before each RIB trip we undergo security aboard and prerequisites for the current trip. Our experience is that those who are most skeptical when they come on board, they are the ones with the biggest grin when we go ashore.
We are constantly looking for better methods, to ensure the best adventures and even more satisfied customers. We develop every day!
HSE is a widely known word and something we love to perform in practice.
– We will keep your health – we do also want to get older.
– We will take care of the environment – that’s where we’re going to interact.
– Safety always comes first – thats what makes good experiences.
Key words for success are:
* Alcohol can not be enjoyed on board and visibly intoxicated persons has to remain on land.
* Participants with back, neck or other health issues are requested to know his or hers own limitations.
* Pregnant women are advised not to attend the RIB experience, since we most often do not have a midwife or similar expertise on board (that we know of)
WORDS OF WISDOM:
Listen to the RIB-pilots instructions and recommendations, and feel free to ask questions.